Monday, August 16, 2010

D is for Darth Maul

Star Wars, what a fantastic thing. I would never read it as a book, but as movies I enjoy it. I wonder if it’s called a trilogy squared because they take place in two points in time or if it’s like a sexogy or sextuple. Hmmm, the epic questions that need to be answered. Anyways, today I have been watching Garrett play Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga and we ended up discussing Darth Maul and the spelling of his name. Garrett made the comment that it sounded like it was Darth Mall and I laughed and said it did sound like that. That then created a mental image in my head of Darth Maul walking through the mall like a teenage girl with arms full of bags. Ultimately that created a laughing fit between the two of us, with me wishing that I could draw well enough to create an image of that scene. Oh the little joys of life and well of course Darth Maul shopping at the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment