Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bustin Out the Books

The school year starts next week and I am both looking forward and dreading it. I’m hoping that taking two science classes at once isn’t going to be suicide, especially with a psychology class on top of that. I’m not saying I won’t figure out a way to make it work, just that I hate all the serious mongo stress that makes you have melt downs. Plus, the fact that I’m still on pain meds and in pain makes me a little leery. I think I would feel more confident if those two factors were gone. I know I pulled off taking a full class lode on even more pain medication, but I also got my first D ever. I cried a lot when that happened. Luckily I am still in Phi Theta Kappa, now all I have to do is stay in it. I have the up most confidence that I will. Now all I want is for my toe to be fantastic by the time school starts, because I can deal with my ankle, and to be able to memorize conversions for both of my biology classes. Oh conversions, how I despise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment