Sunday, August 29, 2010

Checking In

This past week was the first week of school. I'm actually really excited about it. My classes are most likely going to be very hard, but I'm looking forward to them. The crap thing about school starting is that there are so many people on campus it's not even funny. There aren't anywhere near enough spots to park, especially for anyone handicapped or injured. I have the pass to help me get to my classes without being in a lot of pain, but it doesn't matter. I still have to park all the way out in nowhere. It's quite a hike, but I try to make the best of it.
I got a new tattoo Friday. This one's different. Not only is it done by another artist, but it has quite a lot of heritage to it. I am very fond of it. I felt quite compelled to get this one and I'm glad i did. It means a lot to me.
I know that I haven't written in a week, so this is just a quick check in. I will elaborate more on other stuff late. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment