Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tired to the Core

I'm quite tired, like through my toes tired. Between medicine and getting back into swimming I'm pretty exhausted. I'm lasting longer every time I swim so far. The first time I swam in years, I swam 1600 yards and today I swam 2000 yards. I'm very excited about that, but now I'm so tired that I'm falling out on the couch. Who knows, Tyler might have to carry me up the stairs to night. It's a fantastic feeling though. That feeling that you worked your body so hard that you're exhausted. I miss that feeling even though I used to hate it. It got me into the weirdest situations at sleepover's and stuff growing up. Mostly after meets. I like feeling like I'm doing something. Yeah it costs me money, but it's worth it. I might have to cut down on a lot to keep up with my new habit, but I'll take it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment