Saturday, July 3, 2010

End of Day One

This officially marks the end of the first day of my new diet. It isn’t a crash diet or one of those counting kind. In fact, all it is is a dietary supplement. So far it has done exactly what it said. Well, as much as can be proven in one day. It has managed to curve my appetite. I’m not as hungry and I don’t feel the need to eat all the time. It’s actually pretty interesting. My starting weight is a whole whopping 204 pounds. I am not proud of the fact that I am now in the 200s.I actually cried the day I found that out. This is the beginning of my attempt to rectify that. I will do a way in once a week. As of now, it looks like I will be doing it on Saturdays in the morning. I will be keeping track and will be writing about it. That includes any major changes that happen as well. Wish me luck! I know I can get back to my old weight if not a better one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment