Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Quick Review

I haven't updated for awhile, but that's besides the point. I would like to bring up a few things, like the Nissan Leaf. It's interesting. I read a bit about it and it is an electric car. Mind you I haven't heard about any bugs yet, but it isn't for sale yet either. I just really like it because of the polar bear commercial. Now, for why I haven't been updating. I have been writing my story that I came up with when I was 10. It has morphed since then, but the same basic idea still applies. I am sad to see that it has lost popularity after chapter 2 by about 75%. I can't figure out why, and no one will give me any feed back as to what is wrong with it. I love good feedback, but bad feedback is more helpful. At least then I know what to fix. If you want to read it, hit me up. I'm more than happy to send it your way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment