Thursday, September 2, 2010

Animal Abuse

I have heard about animal abuse and I have seen the after affects. I have seen the commercials and the TV shows where people are saving those animals. I have never ever seen someone light a live kitten on fire, video it and watch it burn to death. Why would someone ever do that! To any animal! I was completely astonished, pissed off and disgusted all at once when I saw the images. I can't even mentally come up with anything else to say about this I am so baffled, angry and disgusted. I actually wish someone would do that to her. Light her on fire and make her run around screaming. However, that wouldn't solve anything and that would be wrong. I would never really wish that on someone no matter how appealing it may seem in my brain at the time of the thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment