Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wonderful World of Worry

Welcome to the wonderful world of worry. Population, billions. Though at this very point in time, well for what I’m writing about, I’m the important person. Which is very conceded, but it is my blog so I should write what I please. Wow, that’s mean. Anyways, it seems that my weird pigeon toe problem is getting worse. Not only does my big toe hurt more now, but three of my other toes hurt as well. It is slowly, well that not completely true, getting worse. Last night was horrible for me. I couldn’t sleep between being hot and in pain. Here I was completely exhausted and it took Tyler getting me ice, for my toes, for me to finally get to sleep. Besides the simple fact that I am sick of my foot and toe, I would like to be able to sleep through the whole night without having to be medicated. That would be nice. Tomorrow I go to the doc to get my toe scanned. Basically, we’re trying to see what the issue is. As of now it looks like that supposed severed tendon is the issue. If that is the case then I have three possible solutions. One, stretch and pull the tendon until it rips or rips out of the scar tissue. Ow. Two, let the doc cut the tendon up in my toe to fix the stuck problem. Three, have surgery, that may or may not take to, to repair the tendon. I’ve been told it’s a pretty full proof surgery, but then again even my fool proof surgeries don’t go that way. Ah, oh well. I’m trying not to worry about it, but how often does that ever work for anyone. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment